The protection of your personal data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains to you, as a visitor to our website, how we ensure that your personal data is treated with confidentiality and how we respect your personal rights.
The responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data, as defined by the DSGVO, is
FIDESSecur Versicherungs- und Wirtschaftsdienst
Please contact our Data Protection Officer for any questions or to exercise your rights under clause 7:
IfDuS – Institut für Datenschutz und –Sicherheit GmbH
Landsberger Straße 396
Telephone +49 89 219952-777
If you disagree to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection regulations either in whole or as individual measures, you can submit your objection to the above mentioned responsible body. You can save and print out this privacy statement at any time.
2. Validity of the privacy statement
This privacy statement applies to the FIDESSecur Versicherungs- und Wirtschaftsdienst Versicherungsmakler GmbH (FIDESSecur). Our website can contain links to third-party companies. Our privacy statement does not relate to these third-party companies.
3. FIDESSecur guarantees that it treats your personal data in confidence in that
- we subject our employees to confidentiality obligations,
- our security precautions are state-of-the-art and
- the company data protection officer observes compliance with the “privacy statement”.
4. Use of your personal data when visiting our website
When you access our website www.fidessecur.de, the browser that is used on your end device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. In the course of this procedure, the following data is collected and stored, without any action on your part:
- IP address of the querying computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- The website from which the access has taken place (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data in question are then processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a smooth connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing the comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluating the system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal principle for the data processing is art. 6 par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows the above-listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data acquired for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
The recipients of the data in this regard are solely technical service providers who act as processors involved in the operation and maintenance of our website.
Your data will be erased as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally collected. In the case of data collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website, this typically happens at the end of a session.
While the provision of the aforementioned personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, without an IP address, we may not be able to ensure the proper functioning of our website, and some services or functions may not be available at all or only to a limited extent. For this reason, the right to object is excluded in this case.
The cookie is used to store information that is generated in conjunction with the specific end device that is being used. However, this does not mean that we obtain any information about your identity.
Cookies are used to, on the one hand, make it easier for you to use our website. To do this, we use so-called session cookies to detect that you have visited individual pages of our website. These are then automatically deleted once you leave our website.
In addition, to optimize user-friendliness, we use temporary cookies which are are saved on your end device for a specifically determined period of time. If you visit our website again to look at our services, it is automatically detected that you have already visited us and which input and settings you have made, so that you don’t have to enter them again.
The data that is processed by cookies is required for the specified purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as that of third parties in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer, or for you to be notified every time a new cookie is about to be set up. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
6. Contact form
The data you enter will be stored to personalise the communication with you, e.g. as part of a request for advice. We require a valid email address and your name for this purpose. We use this data and time stamps to assign your query and to respond to it. The submission of additional data is optional. If you require advice, your data will be sent to the selected / responsible person. While you provide your personal data on a voluntary basis, please note that we need your name, your email address and the reason for the request to process your query.
The data entered in the contact form are processed based on a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The purpose of the contact form is to make it easy for you to contact us.
If you contact us to request a quotation, the data entered in the contact form will be processed to implement pre-contractual measures (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
Personal data related to a request for quotation will be erased no later than 6 months after the request has been processed or completed.
If this gives rise to a contractual relationship, we will be subject to the statutory retention periods under the German Commercial Code (HGB), meaning that we will only be able to erase your data at the end of the relevant retention period.
7. Your rights
If you wish to exercise any of the following rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to:
- obtain information about the data concerning you that we store and process (Article 15 GDPR),
- rectification of incorrect personal data (Article 16 GDPR),
- erasure of the data concerning you that we store (Article 17 GDPR),
- restriction of processing where we are not yet permitted to erase your data for legal reasons or where a more detailed review must be carried out beforehand (Article 18 GDPR),
- object to the processing of your data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR and the right to
- data portability, if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling within the meaning of Article 13 (2) (f) GDPR in conjunction with Article 22 GDPR.
Where you have given us your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time with effect for the future. To do this, an informal notice of withdrawal by email will suffice. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In respect of infringement of GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. You have the right to lodge a complaint without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Click here for a list of data protection supervisory authorities for the private sector in Germany. The competent supervisory authority in Bavaria is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
P.O. Box 1349, 91504 Ansbach
You have a right to information about the personal data we have saved, and, furthermore, a right to rectify any incorrect data, block it or have it deleted. Please direct your objection to email@example.com
8. Secure communication on the Internet
Generally speaking, the Internet is considered to be an unsafe medium. By contrast with, for example, the telephone line, a transfer of data on the Internet can easily be heard, recorded or even changed by unauthorized third parties. To guarantee the confidentiality of the communication with you, we use so-called SSL encryption (secure socket layer) that is based on state-of-the-art technology. According to the current standard of knowledge, the 256-bit encryption possible with this is considered secure. All of the latest browsers achieve this security level. If necessary, you should update the browser on your PC. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted format can be seen from the closed representation of the key or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your personal data from intentional or unintentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
9. Use of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This means we can display interactive maps directly in the website, and enable you to use the maps function with ease.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the respective sub-page of our website. In addition, the information specified under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you have logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your data to be assigned to your Google profile, you must first of all log out of Google before you activate the button. Google saves your data as a user profile and then uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the user-oriented design of our website. Such an evaluation takes place particularly (even for those who are not logged in) to provide user-oriented advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of this user profile, but you must direct this objection to Google.
(3) Further information for the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statement of the provider. There you can also obtain further information about your rights in this regard, and the configuration options that you can apply in order to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Use of script libraries (Google webfonts)
In order to display our content correctly and in an appropriate graphic manner across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on our website, like, for example, Google webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google webfonts are transferred in order to avoid them being loaded multiple times in the cache of your browser. If the browser does not support Google webfonts or prevents their use, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The calling up of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is therefore theoretically possible – currently however also unclear whether or not and for what purpose – that operators of the respective libraries could collect data.
The data protection guidelines of the library operator, Google, can be found here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
11. Data sheet on data processing
The data sheet on data processing explains to our customers about the collection, processing and use of their personal data at FIDESSecur.
12. Have you got more questions?
In the case of confidential questions, please contact the data protection officer at FIDESSecur.
IfDuS – Institut für Datenschutz und –Sicherheit GmbH
Landsberger Straße 396
Telephone +49 89 219952-777
13. Topicality and amendment of this privacy statement
It may be necessary to amend this privacy statement due to the further processing of our website and offers about or as a result of amended legal or official provisions.